Monday 16 June 2008

Dressing Up a Monkey?!

Do you think that someone who takes care of a monkey is stupid? And what if the guy dress up the monkey?

Few days ago I argued with a Gorilla that was hanging on the tree next to me. He read about the history of a guy who used to dressing up monkeys, and take care of them as commom pets. She told me that she couldn`t understand how could someone be so idiot whilst was petting her`s dog.

See the chim and the monkey below.


Why is that bad? Why is the guy so stupid only because he has a monkey instead of a dog? Maybe he thinks the same about people who have dogs.

Few days after after the arguement, I found her defending a girl who used to wearing weird clothe combination.

What`s the difference? Why don`t people can do what they want and that`s it? I think this Gorila should stop concerning about everyone`s life and behavior, and they care of hers.

Pointing out other`s problems is a fancy maner of conforting yourself.

0 comentários: